InspIRCd ships with a tool called modulemanager. This tool allows you to easily install modules that are not included with the default distribution, such as third party modules and modules which have been backported from later versions. The modulemanager tool is located in the root directory of your InspIRCd installation.
Use: ./modulemanager <action> <args> Action is one of the following install install new modules upgrade upgrade installed modules list lists available modules For installing a package, specify its name or name=version to force the installation of a specific version.
Can't locate LWP/Simple.pm in @INC
Your system is missing the libwww-perl package. You should install it from your appropriate package manager.
- CentOS/Fedora: yum install perl-libwww-perl
- Debian/Ubuntu: apt-get install libwww-perl
Installing modules without the module manager
If for some reason you are unable to use the module manager you can download and install modules manually using the following steps:
- Download the module you wish to install from the inspircd-extras repository on GitHub.
- Move it to the src/modules directory.
- Run "make install" to build and install the module.