From the makers of InspIRCd.
blockamsg module (2.0 version)
| The /amsg blocker attempts to block usage of the clientside /amsg and /ame commands.
This module will probably never be 100% perfect, it guesses behaviour of clients and a moderately clever client script could bypass it altogether. However it does completely block a standard /amsg from mIRC, and a standard /amsg from XChat will only be seen on one of the channels it would otherwise have been on all the channels the user is on.
| <blockamsg:delay> - This defines how many seconds old a message must be to be ignored by the XChat-style blocker, you probably want 2-4 seconds here. Defaults to disabling XChat-style blocking.
- "notice" - Send a notice to the user informing them of what happened.
- "noticeopers" - Send a notice to the user informing them and send an oper notice.
- "silent" - Generate no output, silently drop messages.
- "kill" - Kill the user with the reason "Global message (/amsg or /ame) detected".
- "killopers" - As above, but send an oper notice as well. This is the default.
| This module does not implement any extra user or channel modes.
Extended Bans (Extbans)
| This module implements no extended bans.
| This module adds no extra commands.