From the makers of InspIRCd.
jumpserver module (2.0 version)
| Provides opers With the /JUMPSERVER command which can be used to bounce clients to another server which support the RPL_REDIR numeric
| This module does not require any extra configuration, beyond the <module> tag to load it.
| This module does not implement any extra user or channel modes.
Extended Bans (Extbans)
| This module implements no extended bans.
/JUMPSERVER [<newserver> <newport> <+/-flags> [:<reason>]]
Sets or cancels jumpserver mode.
- If no parameters are given, jumpserver mode is cancelled, if it is currently set.
- If parameters are given, a server address must be given for <newserver> and a server port must be given for <newport>. Zero or more status flags should be given for 'flags', from the list below (if you do not wish to specify any flags just place a '+' in this field):
- +a: Redirect all users immediately (except for opers) and cause them to quit with the given reason
- +n: Redirect any new users who connect and cause them to quit during registration
- you may use + and - to set or unset these flags in the command, the default flags are -a+n, which will just redirect new users.
- The reason parameter is optional, and if not provided defaults to "Please use this server/port instead" (the default given in various numeric lists)
/JUMPSERVER newplace.chatspike.net 6667 +na :Please go to newplace.*
| Be sure not to accidentally disconnect if flag +n is given, or you may be unable to get back onto your IRC server! All JUMPSERVER settings are applied locally only.
Jumpserver will jump users to any server you specify whether it's usable or not and whether it's part of your network or not.
This numeric is only supported by a subset of IRC clients, notably mIRC. Other clients will ignore the numeric and may hammer your server with reconnects. You have been warned!