This site is deprecated; docs have moved to docs.inspircd.org!
From the makers of InspIRCd.
Revision as of 16:38, 26 March 2005 by Brain
As with most IRC channels, the irc channel at chatspike has rules. These rules are as follows:
- The channel is for support an discussion of inspircd. We will not enter into arguments about which ircd is better than another, or which services are better than another.
- We are here to contribute to the project in some way. Do not engage in flaming and arguments over such things as coding style, talents and skill levels, or the correct programming language for writing an IRC daemon.
- Constructive criticism directly related to InspIRCd or an addon of InspIRCd is welcomed. By constructive this means you must give recommendations of how it should be improved. Do some research before speaking.
- Not having read the manual is not a valid reason for needing help.
- Please use a 'nopaste' site like this one if you wish to contribute config file snippets or code to the channel, rather than pasting or the bots will kick you.
- Don't annoy people, ops or otherwise. Its simply not nice.