This site is deprecated; docs have moved to docs.inspircd.org!
From the makers of InspIRCd.
Revision as of 20:18, 4 November 2006 by Brain
The following are features of InspIRCd:
- Clean, simple codebase.
- Object oriented C++ design.
- Modular design from the ground up, with full module API
- Almost every feature "plug and play" capable. Add and remove features at will.
- Extensive user-centric testing.
- 100% RFC compliant, but can be extended outside the RFC through the use of modules.
- Fully reloadable commands, allows hotfixes to be produced which cut down on the number of ircd restarts
- Modular SSL support, supporting GnuTLS and OpenSSL libraries
- Modular nonblocking SQL support, supporting PosgreSQL and MySQL
- Practically everything a configuration option - practically no need to rebuild or reboot your servers to enable a feature
- Support for IPV4 and IPV6 networking